An incredible opportunity to take advantage of the recent crisis. Trow Jones has a selection of 2 and 3 bedroom unsettled apartments to choose from in the recently completed high-end development 'The Grand' in Bondi Junction for discounted prices.
What does unsettled mean? It means that purchasers who bought off-plan in 2017 have been unable to complete on their apartments due to financial difficulty related to the COVID-19 crisis and have forfeited their deposits.
Literally footsteps from Westfield and Bondi Junction train station and only a short drive or bus ride from the Eastern Suburbs' best beaches, The Grand presents a unique opportunity for the astute investor or for owner-occupiers previously priced out of brand new apartments in the Eastern Suburbs.
Discounted apartments with such high-quality finishes in this blue-chip location will not last long.
- Balcony + large terrace
- 2 basement car parks
- Stone benchtops and splashbacks
- Miele kitchen appliances
- Integrated fridge and dishwasher
- Engineered hardwood timber flooring
- Wool-blend carpet in bedrooms
- Shadow line ceilings
- Rainfall showerheads
- Vitrified tile bathrooms
- Built-in robes
- Internal laundry with clothes dryer
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Multiple TV points
- Security access control to lobby and basement
- Basement storage cage
- Lift access to all floors
- Garbage shute on all floors
- Additional car spaces available at additional cost
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport