66-68 Dudley St, Rydalmere is offered to the market with a DA in place for a 38 room new-generation boarding house.
In a prime location thanks to its close proximity to numerous large employers and facilities including Western Sydney University, Westmead Hospital - the largest hospital in Australia, Bunnings and Aldi, among others.
Ideally located to ride the Metropolis of Three Cities infrastructure development wave, the site is less than 200m to Dundas Train Station and the future Parramatta Light Rail. Multiple bus stops are located close by with direct access to Parramatta CBD.
The DA includes state-of-the-art plans for 38 self-contained units arranged over ground and first floor levels with a large outdoor courtyard, parking for 20 cars, 8 motorbikes and 8 bicycles.
Once built, this development will have huge rental appeal to students and retail, hospital and university workers yielding a high ongoing ROI.
Planning legislation is changing so that future boarding houses must be run by a registered affordable housing provider with capped rents. As this site is already approved, the owner will have the flexibility to run it as they please and raise rents in line with the market.
- DA approved 1,198sqm site
- Close proximity to numerous large employers and facilities
- 38 Self-contained units
- Parking for 20 cars, 8 motorbikes and 8 bicycles
- Zoned R3 Medium Density Residential
- State of the Art design
- Multiple bus stops close by with direct access to Parramatta CBD
- Less than 200m to Dundas Train Station and the future Light Rail
- Future fast rail links to Sydney CBD & Badgerys Creek Airport